Our facilities at Villamartin, in the mountains of Cadiz
We produce our cheese at our facilities located in the Industrial Estate of El Chaparral in Villamartin (Cadiz). This is where we make our cheese, cream and yoghurt.
We also have a shop where, apart from offering our own products, customers can also buy the best in gourmet products from the mountains of Cadiz: cured ham, cured sausage, local wine, etc.
Guided tours of our cheese factory
We are so proud of our cheese that we would love to show you how we make it. We offer guided tours of our factory for groups.
During the visit, you can discover the whole cheese-making process. The tour starts at the point where the milk is received, with a short presentation about the history of the company. We then show you round the facilities, explaining the production process for the different types of cheese we make.
The visit finishes in our shop, where we offer an exquisite tasting session and give our visitors the chance to buy any of our products, alongside other gourmet products from the province of Cadiz.
Book your tour now
Book a tour by completing the form and telling us the date and time you would like to come, together with the total number of people in your group and a contact telephone number. We will call you to confirm your visit.
Outline of the visit
- Type of visit: Guided tour and tasting session
- Visits and times: Mon – Fri. From 10:00 to 12:00 am
* It is essential to arrange your visit beforehand by telephone, email or by completing our contact form, at least 72 hours before you plan to visit.
- Minimum 15 to 20 people.
* We offer two types of visit:
– Without tasting session: Free of charge.
– With tasting session: €5
- Languages: SpanishFinal del formulario